Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thanks, Sam, for the song stuck in my head

This morning I watched a video that Sam posted on Facebook of the men singing "Bad Romance" acapella. It's been stuck in my head all day. Grrrrr. Good thing I don't mind that song but it could get annoying.

Agonizing over chemistry. This test may be take home but it is really frustratingly complicated and I'm not even sure if I've learned some of the stuff that is on it...

I saw a recipe on the front of a Betty Crocker magazine in Walmart. Pumpin Chai Cheesecake. *dies* I found a similar recipe online that I think I am going to try making.

Today I spoke with a friend at church who went to Gabon this past summer. I told her that I had applied to go there as well and she was freaking out, so excited for me and was telling me how much I will love it. I was just really encouraged that she told me that and was so excited. Now I'm even more excited and praying that this really is what God wants me to do!!

My prayer life is greatly lacking.

Everyone should get skype.

I love video chatting in case you didn't know! with everyone. So...I'm always up for a vid date!

Oh, and Toy Story 3 is SO DARN CUTE. It was the perfect ending to some great movies. I cried and cried and laughed really hard. Now I think I need to have a Toy Story marathon or something...

4 comments:

  1. I love video chatting too, so if you ever feel like on, I'd LOOOOVVVEE to have another! Had a blast on our last too! :OD But I know I keep you waaayyy to long when I get you on those, so I won't bug you for another... Maybe! ;-)

    I've actually been thinking of getting skype... Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sincere apologies. *penitent*

    Dude, we should TOTALLY skype video chat while watching PC on our movie night! When is that again, btw??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do a video chat with you, but I get mom's laptop at weird times and we don't have a camera on our family computer. :P Wait...we might somewhere..I'll have to pull it out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could video chat with you, Livs!!!

    Mmmm!!! Lemme know how the cheesecake turns out, if you make it! Oh, and I think you need to make s'more cupcakes and post about it on your super-cute blog! ;)

    Hey, you could join Sam and me in our prayer-accountability-thingy! We started near the end of September, and are holding each other to pray for a 15 min. chunk of time, every day. On the first of Nov., I think we're upping it to 20 mins. - gotta re-check that with her! But you could join in and start at 15 mins. with us, if you want to... and when Nov. rolls around you could decide for yourself if you want to take that small leap to 20mins. with us, or if you'd rather stay 5 mins. behind. ? Whatever, but I'm pretty sure I can speak for Sam, as well as myself, and say that we'd love to have you join in, if you want to! :)

    ReplyDelete