Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Grapefruit Sorbet

For giving a pint of blood at school I got a coupon for a free pint of ice cream from Baskin Robbins. I got grapefruit sorbet! After this I may go get some. I even kept my little taste tester spoon so I can eat it but it lasts longer. Teehee.

Today I was looking on Facebook at some people's profiles. And I realized that my family has been forgotten by someone who was special to us. So then I started thinking about being forgotten and I thought of some other people that I love deeply who seem to have forgotten the roots of many good things. I think that being forgotten is worse than being shunned. Because being shunned means that the person just doesn't like you or want to be with you. But being forgotten means that you were never important enough to them to remember you...

Another late night tonight. I am definitely feeling the effects of this house-sitting thing. My friend is staying with me tonight and she isn't even here yet at...10 pm. And when she gets here she has lots and lots of homework to do. So maybe tomorrow I will stop for a Dutch Bros to give me a boost. Grrrrrrr I hate chemistry.

It is extremely quiet. I wonder where the cat is...

1 comment:

  1. I had grapefruit gelato for the very first time this summer. Oh. My. It was my favoritest thing EVER. I was sad that it was so expensive, because I would buy it all the time if not. :P

    ReplyDelete