Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meme Day 21

Day 21 – Another moment
How about the memory of when my sister was born. I wasn’t there, but I stayed with some friends of ours and as we were walking to the hospital my friend tripped on the curb. So of course he started crying and the next memory I have is sitting in the hallway outside of my mom’s room alone because my friend and his mom were somewhere because he was crying and for some reason I wasn’t allowed in my mom’s room. Haha…and I remember my mom’s bed being really really high. Oh the memories of a 3-year-old.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! That reminds me of when Mary was born...I was 2 1/2 and I remember reaching up to hold Dad's hand and then walking into the room and Dad got a brown paper bag that had ring pops in it for us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Hee! It's so neat to think back to your first memories...especially thinking how BIG things were. lol

    ReplyDelete