Sunday, October 3, 2010

Meme Day 13

Day 13 – This week…
…was not as busy as the week before. Truth is, I can’t remember my days/weeks very well. It all sort of blurs together. I went to class, went to dance, went to Bible study, did homework, lazed around, and now I am feeling the effects of my laziness. Friday was MY day, a day completely for myself. I watched a friend play some tennis, scrapbooked for several hours with another friend, then went to a different friend’s play that night. When Mom and I got back from the play I came right over to the house and…well, you can read about that experience down below. Last night I went to a friend’s surprise party and then came back and watched 27 Dresses with another friend. We got to bed well past midnight and were only fifteen minutes to church! Shared stories about dreams. And now I am crunching for time to get things done that need to be done. That should have been done long ago.

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember my days/weeks very well either!! And I woke up yesterday morning and I could NOT figure out what day it was!

    ReplyDelete