Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am writing this as I listen to a friend talking on the phone...

So I used to think I was a good listener but I realized that just listening to people talk might not be good listening skills. I am so used to listening to other people talk that I've gotten to the point where I can listen to other people for hours and still do other things like write a blog post or watch TV. Usually I don't, but there is a difference between having a conversation with someone and just listening to them blabber on. I am always willing to listen no matter what but I guess I'm just too good a listener. Listen while I clean, listen while I cook, listen while I do homework, listen while I surf the web. I love listening but it seems I do so much of it that I have to do other stuff at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment