Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Brrr!

I love winter. I love everything about winter. I love the feeling of when you are really, really cold and you fill up a bath or turn on the shower and just warm up with hot water. I love at night when I throw off my robe and jump under all my covers as fast as possible. I love watching tv when the fire is reflecting off the television screen. I love the excuse to drink as much tea in a day as I want. I love love love the snow and when it blizzards so much that we can't leave the house. I love leaving the house and bundling up. I love going to church and bringing a blanket to wrap up in because it is so cold.

Ok, so technically speaking since the grass is still green and it's only 48 degrees it isn't winter yet. But I am dreaming of winter...and snow...

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking this yesterday and I know anyone I could share this would never appreciated but YOU! ;) Love how we think alike and I just want to say let the snow FALL! Let's go crazy winter weather <3

    ReplyDelete