Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankfulness and such and such

I thought holidays were supposed to be relaxing. Haha, nothing in my life is ever relaxing. It seems like ever since high school started 4 years ago my life has been full of stress stress stress.

This week I have to study in all of my classes, prepare a presentation for history with three other kids, try and catch up on my Perspectives reading, apply to colleges, etc. etc. etc. I am just panicking as I think about it.

I am determined to relax though. Maybe Thanksgiving morning I will do homework and then on Friday morning I can sit and watch the Macy's Day Parade. I LOVE that parade! I wonder what Broadway song they will do this year...

Tonight I went to the YMCA with Katie and used one of her guest passes to work out with her. It was quite energizing. I feel so healthy! Tomorrow afternoon I go to meet with the other kids from history to work on a presentation that none of us are excited about. Sigh. We shall chug through it. Friday night I go to some friends' house for a sleepover. Saturday I get together with someone else...and we shall see from there. Monday starts off a whole new round of classes, but within two weeks we are done done done! Which is more stressful than exciting because of all the studying I will have to do. I am just gonna cry right now. Excuse me.

I think I pulled a muscle in my arm today. Weird...

Oh how I love to dance!

My life feels rather hapless and confuddled at the moment. One thing at a time, and yet I don't do anything at all. I swear the day I get out of class I will do something amazing and drastic. I don't know what but I am living for that last day.

I am thankful for:
-Pickles
-Socks
-My family
-Hot showers
-Night time
-Friends (of course!)
-Pillows
-Youtube
-Martin Luther
-Mechanical pencils

1 comment:

  1. *Big hug* You can do it!!! I know you can! Don't panic, just chug right through!!! One step at a time!!! And yes! Make sure to sit down and enjoy that parade! :OD You need a sit down and relax moment!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete