Monday, November 15, 2010

Peppermint Hot Chocolate

First off, happy happy happy birthday to the most amazing Meghan in the world! Readers, you may see her comments on most of my posts. I have met Meg once in my life, and at that time we didn't really bond seeing as we did not yet realize the hidden treasures of our friendship. But afterwards we really began to get to know each other, and what a privilege that has been! She is a few years older than me but we share many similarities and she is really a terrific online (and offline!) friend. I can't wait to see her again and hug her to death. Happy birthday Meg. :)

oh!! IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!! *dies of happiness*

Guess where I am again? Panera bread. There is an old lady looking at me...she just keeps looking at me. Creepy. Or it would be if she wasn't an old lady with a pink sweater. They have rewards cards for free now here at Panera. Go get one! Once you register it online you get a free something yummy! :

I turned in my chemistry test today. Only one more and then the final. I felt a bit better about this one than the last, I just hope my grade reflects my confidence.

This should be a good week. Tonight my sis and I go out to dinner with a friend of ours. Tomorrow I'm going to Bible study, Wednesday is dance, and on Saturday night I'm going with a friend out to dinner and then to see a community production of "The Importance of Being Earnest". So excited! Plus, I've taken all my tests for a few weeks so I can take it a bit easier.

I need to remember when I hate life that I really do love life.

5 comments:

  1. "The Importance of Being Earnest"???!!! *Squeals* I want to hear ALL ABOUT IT! :OD

    And I totally want Peppermint Hot Chocolate!! :OD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... thanks Livs! I'll be hugging you to death, right back!

    Yum. Someone gave me a packet of mint-hot-cocoa mix, for my birthday, and it was goo-ood.

    I'm happy for you that it's snowing. And I'm happy for me that it's NOT snowing here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posts Liv! They are really cool, because they reflect the really cool person that writes them. ;) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - you made me laugh out loud!! :D
    "Creepy. Or it would be if it wasn't an old lady with a pink sweater." LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this: "I need to remember when I hate life that I really do love life." So true!

    ReplyDelete