Monday, November 8, 2010

Places to where I wander

Nightbirds on Nantucket
The personal blog of a very dear friend. She always has great meme's going and other fun stuff!

Write Out of the Blue
Another personal blog of a mentor and friend. She is quite poetic and contemplative in her writing. She actually partly inspired my blog.

Petite Princess de Noel
The most beautiful blog I know of with very inspiring and gorgeous posts. The author is a true artist and a very wonderful friend.

Rather Whimsical
Another personal blog of a great friend and awesome gal (I think she resembles Audrey Hepburn)!

Peculiar Fellow
A blog by a very inspiring friend of mine...God-adoring gentlemen like him are far and few. It's so nice to read something written by a guy every once in a while... ;)

There are many other blogs I love to read. I would love to see more friends start blogs (and blogger is a great hosting site...hint hint) to add you to my list!

2 comments:

  1. You just made my day. :~) Thank you, friend! I'm thankful to have an inspiring, Jesus-following friend like you!

    P.S. It always makes me smile to see your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was endlessly thrilled to see you write about my 'petite' blog in such glowing terms... YOU Are a very Dear Friend.

    P.S. Linking right back to you!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete