Monday, November 8, 2010

I hate trying to think of titles

Call me an eavesdropper, but I love listening to other peoples' conversations. Right now I am at Panera bread and the women at the table next to mine (a shaded table I am coveting at the moment) are having quite an interesting convo...I'm not sure what about, but there is a cute little baby with them. Aww...

So much to do after I write this up. I can't leave this restaurant until I have...at least four pages of my paper done. That is my plan. I should be able to get that done in less than two hours hopefully. They might kick me out though so I sould probably start. But the sun is blinding me so I can't even like, see the screen.

oh yes, the baby started to cry! the ladies are leaving. I'm going to take their table...

This week we have to buy the tickets for Africa and I need to get my visa stuff filled out. What's funny is the visa instructions are in French! But alas I can't understand them perfectly.

A lot of my friends have said they want to start blogging. I think it is a great idea. I love blogs. I love writing them, I love reading them. If every person had a blog and posted things that are on their hearts...the whole world would be on the internet. I think something I tend to do is put my life on the internet but not invest enough time showing my true self in real life. Something I should probably be working on fixing...but it's really hard.

What keeps you from blogging? It's a personal preference I guess, but I am curious.

Awww, shade. Yes. Now my coffee is cold. I wonder what the Panera people think about someone sitting here for two hours continuously filling up on cofffee? ;)

3 comments:

  1. What keeps me blogging? I could actually write a post about what keeps me from blogging, but what keeps me blogging is that it is like tossing a message in a bottle out to the ocean... or blowing a dandelion seed out into a breeze, hoping it will land somewhere and spring up to be a new wishing puff someday for someone else's wishes.

    ~Britt (only anonymous because it's easier than signing in ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading blogs too! :D It's such an easy way to keep up with all my friends, since these days we don't get to talk to each other as often. :)

    "I wonder what the Panera people think about someone sitting here for two hours continuously filling up on coffee?"

    I can't vouch for ALL Panera people, of course, but THIS Panera gal thinks, "How the heck are they going to SLEEP tonight?!?!" :P Though I do it myself, too...I just get decaf after a couple cups. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What makes me blog, and makes me keep at it is that I somehow get all philosophical and introspective.. and see the many areas that could use improvement. I like reading other people's blogs because I suppose you get to know more about a person by how they express themselves.. what they write about. Their likes and dislikes can be quite telling. Most of the time, they really make me wish I were as good or wise or awesome (or downright CUTE) as they are. *sigh*

    P.S. Livvy, I think I'm swinging back to being a Wordpress-blogger-er... :P

    ReplyDelete