Thursday, November 11, 2010

Please come to us snow!

Today I sent an e-mail with the link to my Africa blog to a bunch of people. I hate doing stuff like that...it just seems so narcisistic and like I epxect everyone to want to read it or something. I mean, I love it when people do obviously but I hate promoting myself in that way for some reason...well, I know the reason.

I hope we get snow today! The forecast calls for it, but down south in the city where our house is rarely ever gets snow. :( I think this calls for a unisonal "Poo-hoo!"

What a crazy weekend I have ahead of me. Today I got to French class and take a test. After that I go babysitting. Then I come home and work nonstop on my chemistry test. Tomorrow morning I go babysitting again until mid-afternoon. I come home and, guess what? Work nonstop on my chemistry test. Then we are having friends over for dinner. I'll probably sleep over with a friend and in the morning I have dance at 9:30. At 1 I have a CNA training thing and then after that I go straight to some friends' house for another sleepover. I get up in the morning, go to church (and hear my dad preach!) then come home and, yet again, work nonstop on my chemistry test. By the point depending on how much I have done I might go to Perspectives (my missions class). If not, I'll stay home and work on the test. Which is due Monday morning.

Only a few more weeks of this school madness! I think the fact that I'm done with high school in December is making me a wee bit apathetic.

I really want to spend money and buy the Celtic Thunder Christmas album! But no. Well maybe. We'll see...

I raked a big pile of leaves yesterday. I might go jump in them before it snows...

3 comments:

  1. You are too cool, friend. :~) Just thought I'd throw that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, buy it! *Nods* You know you want too!! (What a good friend I am! *Grins* ;-)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate giving people ideas for what to get ME for presents... does that count as self-promotion? :P

    ReplyDelete