Thursday, September 23, 2010

Meme Day 5 and more

Day 05 – Your definition of love
So both Sam and Amy have the PERFECT answer:
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 " 4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away."

and also my definition of love is: God. God is love.

~~~~~~~~

Today.

-Went through a red light when trying to turn left out of an intersection. So pretty much turn left or sit in the middle of the intersection during the red light. Oh and guess what? They just installed red-light runner cameras at that intersection. So that will probably be another chunck of my pay-bill.

-Attended orientation for a possible CNA job today. If all goes well I will be hired with the company and just have to wait for a case to open up. Oh and I'm adding three more hours to my babysitting job so...lots of working to pay all of my red-light tickets.

-Forgot to do my French homework before class so I was out in the hall fifteen minutes before doing as much as I could.

-Bought a Naked smoothie at school. Banana/strawberry, but it wasn't as good as the mango one.

-Got a 95% on my French test!

-I love getting voicemails from friends on my cell phone.

-Some random pen markings on my finger look like a smilie face.

-Oh, I almost ran over my sister today in the car.

-And thus the neighbor boy we also drive to the school bus stop must think I am the worst driver in the world.

-I almost threw away $5 today. Or actually, I found $5 in my trash can. So I saved the $5 from being thrown away.

-I am sitting in the library and I just watched an employee fix up the children's area, setting Teddy bears upright and stacking puzzles. And I wished I could have so few cares as to walk around a children's room making it look organized and cheery.

-But I really don't have that many awful cares. Nothing God can't use for His glory. The hardest part? Trusting Him with all of those cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment