Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Meme Day 11

Day 11 – Your siblings
Ok, so by blood I have only one sibling.   My little sis Margie (her real name isn’t that, but it’s the nickname I gave her several years ago…)...because she sorta hunches her shoulders over and she does this hacking thing with her throat and flem and stuff that reminded me of a little old grannie. So I call her Margie. Oh and she is 3 years younger than me. I love her like heck. Yeah, she’s annoying and vain and taller than me and grumpy in the mornings but she is also the closest person to me. No, I can’t tell her everything but I share the most memories with her, laugh the most with her, and if I had to choose one person in the whole world to spend all of my life with just traveling and being awesome I would choose her. She loves pigs (as an animal and a food....gross) and plays soccer and has a gerbil.
I also believe that spiritual ties are stronger than blood ones. So all my brothers and sisters in Christ...I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment