Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meme Day 1

(stolen from Amy...looks fun, I'll post an answer every day if I can. would love to see other people's if possible)

Day 01 - Introduce yourself -
Hi....I’m Olivia (hello Olivia). My middle name is Joy, not that I live up to it but I try to. I think the only time I live up to my middle name is the in mornings when you compare my disposition to my sister’s. Anyways, I’m 18 years old and obviously very narcissistic since I love doing meme’s so much. No, I actually don’t think people who do meme’s are narcissistic. I like to read about others! I just happened to think I was narcissistic even before meme’s were invented! Ok, getting back on track. I am a senior in high school but I don’t really tell people that because I’m actually going to our community college full time and I figure that if I do the work of a college student I should be able to tell people I am one. My life goal is FIRST to worship God ALL THE TIME. Ha, the impossible dream, but the best one there is to have. Second my goal is to do overseas missions and I actually decided today my ultimate missions dream would be to do missions to unreached people groups. I mean, I can’t save the world but Jesus can and I can speed up His return by finding and befriending and witnessing to all those who don’t know Him.

Random facts -
-I love mint gum more than any type of gum
-I don’t like butter and I don’t prefer vanilla ice cream
-I am allergic to mushrooms (or actually I wish I was)
-Je suis une fille. (French. =D I just felt like showing off my awesome French skills)
-I love rain and snow and cloudy days more than any other type of weather
-My favorite natural aspects are stars, clouds, and the ocean
-Tea is my favorite drink
-I still sleep with my baby blankie
-My dad makes the grossest sounds with his mouth while he eats cereal
-I would work and save up all my money just to travel
-I am trying to think of something REALLY random...my toe nails grow this fast: I got a pedicure in the middle of August and already the bottom half of my toenail has no polish on it and the top half is still perfectly polished like I got it. Yeah, it’s gross. OH, and a HUGE pet peeve is when dancers have long toe nails—it rips through your shoes and just pushes up against your nail. Very awful feeling.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, Liv, you WOULD NOT love snow if you lived in New England, got it? Come stay with us for a winter - that would be about 5 months - and see if you still love snow after you've shovelled and shovelled it, and after you've tramped through it in your pretty church shoes. *confident smirk* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Liv, I don't remember posting a comment earlier, but I guess you deleted one? I'm REALLY sorry if I wrote something improper! *blush* :$ I surely didn't mean to, at least I don't think so... but I don't remember what it was, so I spose I can't say... I'm just sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no!! I thought YOU deleted it! I never deleted it...but I can't find where it went and I didn't even get to read it!

    ReplyDelete