Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Meme Day 3

Day 03 – Your parents
Mom and Dad (no names for privacy sake). Mom is an awesome mom. She home schooled me for 10 years (no sweat, especially compared to my sis!), cooks amazing food, cleans all the time (something I wish she might not do so much of!). She is also pretty easy for me to get along with and probably spoils me more than I realize. She has an awesome salvation story and was very pretty when she was young (not that she isn’t now, I just don’t notice like I do when I see her pictures of when she was in her 20’s). Dad is referred to as Chuck Norris by people at his school, our church, and pretty much anyone else we know. So yeah, you have an idea of what he looks like. Beard and everything. He lives in a house full of females but he rocks all the more for it. He actually loves Jane Austen films and is currently reading “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies” to better his mind. He’s way fun and a little scary and annoying sometimes. But I know he loves me and my family tons and will cry every night when I leave the house. Oh, and did I mention he makes gross sounds when he eats??

No comments:

Post a Comment