Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2

I was always bad at thinking of titles. I usually come up with something random like song lyrics or a quote...I don't know how to sum up all the muddled-ness in my head into one Title!

So my last day of classes is December 13. Unfortunately I have a big chemistry final that day. Otherwise I finish everything else scary the week before. Once I am done on that Monday I am thoroughly determined to celebrate! I am just imaginging how I am going to use my days once I am done with school. Oh bliss...

Last night I couldn't sleep. And it wasn't one of those nights where you just can't fall asleep. I couldn't fall asleep because I had a million thoughts whirling around in my head and they all seemed to be pressing against my skull. Tons of worries and issues and I knew I'd never get to sleep. So I grabbed my blankie and went into my parents room. My dad is a pretty light sleeper so I thought that if I whispered "Daaaaad" a few times he would wake up. It was my mom who muttered a groggy, "What?". Then I asked for them to pray for me. They did (of course I cried) and then they let me lay down right in between them. Which was awesome because I haven't done that for over a decade, but after a while it got really hot so I went back to my bed. It was just so amazing to have them understand and love me enough to pray for me at midnight!

One of my big worries was about a French test today. Originally I had a C overall grade in the class. I was so freaked out because I need a C or higher to graduate, and I knew that if I bombed the test and got lower than a C and then got a really low overall grade...well I didn't know what would happen! I wouldn't be able to graduate in December. So it really was one of those tests that would make or break...my whole future. O_O Anyways, I got an 86!! WHOOT! Who says God doesn't answer prayer?? I say "Ha!" in their faces!

Needless to say, there are so many other things that are weighing on my mind. Uuuuuugh...I don't even want to deal with it all. I wish I had a machine that had a sign on it "QUESTIONS" and everyday you could ask any question and get God's answer back.

Oh and thanks to all (2 of you! lame!) who told me which actor your dream spouse would resemble! Yours is cute, Ame! And Madds, he is quite handsome. :) Mine is (dun dun dun dun):

Josh Harnett. :) Yes...anywho.

I watched the movie The Company the other day. It pretty much follows the life of a ballet dancer in a Chicago ballet company. I love dance but not enough to live the kind of life she did...insane. And I really want to see 127 Hours! Not only does it look good but I looooove James Franco. We'll see. Right now Voyage of the Dawn Treader is top on my list. And also Tangled looks so good! Maybe that is how I will go celebrate.

8 comments:

  1. WWOOOT!!! About your French class! I knew you'd do great!!!! :OD And God sure does answer prayers!! WOW! He is SO faithful!!!! :OD

    Aw, that's sweet of your parents!!! <3

    Ooh, he's cute! :-) Never heard of him though, what does he act in??

    YES! GO CELEBRATE!! I wish I could come and celebrate with you, because seriously, I am sooo ready for this semester to be over!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, he's in a lot I haven't seen. But I saw him in "Resurrecting the Champ" and "Mozart and the Whale" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, here's my reason for being lame and not showing you what I'd like my dream guy to look like: I DON'T KNOW. :P No, really, how can you pick?
    That's really sweet that your parents prayed for you and let you stay in their bed! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Josh Hartnett in "Pearl Harbor". Verrry cute. :)(him, not the movie)
    (this is hannah e.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, Hannah E. here again - I should have posted a pic of what I want my guy to look like if I could decide! ;-) Pretty much looking like Jacoby Ellsbury would be nice(he's in the middle):
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2076/1805220293_66e28443e3.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. What would my dream guy look like? Gah. That's too haaaaard. I mean, there's Chris O'Donnell, and Gerard Butler and...actually, my dream guy would be a guy who looks normal. Not super-gorgeous-cute, but normal-cute. :P Not ugly, just plain and simple cute. Make sense? Now, if he could make facial expressions like David Tennant, that'd be just wicked hysterical. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, did I say Richard Armitage? I dunno, he IS a little old looking. SO I guess I kinda take that back, but I think he's really handsome. ;)

    That is so sweet that your parents prayed for you and let you sleep in their bed. :)

    ReplyDelete