Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas music shall STILL play!

I just detest that the radio stations stop playing Christmas music on the day after Christmas. I will still be playing it weeks into the new year, that's for sure.

Our days here in Illinois with family have been very fun. It's the first time in four years we have all been together. For two days straight we have been eating like vacuums. There isn't a scale in sight so I'll have to wait a few more days to see how much I gained. I can tell you one thing, though, that I don't fit into my pants any better. I still need a dang belt!

Tonight we are going to the zoo in St. Louis. I haven't been there in...gosh, ages! At least a decade. It's snowy and cold but the Christmas lights are up tonight.


Me and a black and white calf!

Haha, my uncle just won $100 from a scratch ticket! He just sat there and announced it quite calmly...

well after this post I am not getting on the computer for the rest of the trip. I thought I was getting away from internet for a while! Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Our station was still playing Christmas music today I think!! I don't know for how long though but I think it should last at least till New Years! *Nods* Maybe we should call them up? ;-)

    Cute picture!!!! :OD

    Hahaha!!!! To funny about your Uncle!! Good for him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! I miss you!! :(

    ReplyDelete