Thursday, December 9, 2010

Whoa!

Oh my goodness something weird just happened! My laptop is on my lap and the muscle in my leg just moved so much that it lifted my laptop up almost an inch and then back down! Creeeeepy!

So I am officially done with French and History classes now! For French we performed our final skit today. It went fairly well and I got a 97% so...yaay! And in history I got a 93% on my midterm....haha, wow. Totally was not expecting that good of a grade. All I have left is chemistry and then I am done forever! Or at least for a little less than a year...

Nothing else interesting to say as of yet. Oh, who's excited for NARNIA????!!?!

3 comments:

  1. When is your chem exam?? :-)
    YAY!!! A big break for school for you!!! <3 I'm excited for you! You deserve it!!! :-) So happy you only have one exam left too!! :-)

    I am I am!!! *Jumps up and down* :OD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You are sooo close to being finished!!! :D Great job Livsy! *hugs*

    I am!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEEEEE!!! *raises hand and waves it* I'm excited about Narnia!!!
    Although, *grunt*, I'm afraid I might be getting a little sick of it, already. No, I haven't seen it, but I've seen previews and clips aplenty, and I'm feelin' not so thrilled with the idea of seeing it. I don't mean that. I mean that my expectations have been lowered. :P BUT, I AM still excited! :)

    ReplyDelete