Tuesday, September 27, 2011

why is it so hot in September??


sorry it's so big! I didn't know how to shrink it any further...well I do but I'm too lazy :P

so yes, it is like 70 degrees everyday here. I am wearing shorts and a tshirt this morning. I can't wait for the snow to come!

In the picture above is my and my roomie! We stayed up last night until 2:30 am talking about everything under the sun...I am exhausted now but it was such a blessing of a conversation. I see so clearly that God has put us together to learn from each other and help one another grow...this is such an answer to prayer and my heart is overflowing with gratitude!

On my prayer list is my microbiology class. Not only is the topic really hard, but we have a huge workload and I have a difficult time learning the concepts because most of it we are expected to learn from reading the textbook and I don't really learn well from reading. So not only am I working hard in that class (even still falling behind) but that prevents me from putting 100% into my other classes. So I am praying for time management skills, hardcore concentration ability, and a little bit of supernatural understanding from up above. :)

I want to share a verse that we learned for one of our classes:
Ephesians 4:1-3
As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture!!!! And I see you are experiencing our lovely humid weather - ick! Makes even sorta cool days feel horrid and hot!!!!

    Praying for you love! You can doooo it!!!!

    Beautiful verse!!! I love it! :oD

    ReplyDelete