Saturday, September 3, 2011

I haven't taken any pictures (yet)

People keep telling me they want pictures of college life, and I PROMISE you will see some. At some point. Here's the thing you need to know about me, though. It's really weird, I don't know why I'm like this or how to overcome it, but I don't really put myself out there in social situations or make instant friends very easily. So yeah, I've met some awesome people and I'm excited to live with them in community for 4 years, but it's gonna take me a few weeks to get to know them and see them as a family. So until then I am just gonna chill and let things take their natural course.

College is weird...it hasn't hit me yet that I'm really here for good. I haven't even unpacked or organized stuff, but they've had us running around campus for the past two days so we have no time to do anything personal. I'm dead tired, too, and skipping some meals to sleep. Not that the cafeteria food is something we go flocking to with anticipation.

Trying to remember that God is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment