Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I guess videos don't really work

This past week or two has been full of homework homework homework! With little highlights here and there like going to a church across the Hudson (and Panera bread--guess what Coloradans, out here they deliver!). Also watched The Lion King and Mulan with a bunch of kids from school, which was pretty much awesome! Next weekend is homecoming weekend...I didn't know colleges have homecoming weekends but whatever. I am actually going to the dance. My first dance. I am actually excited yes! Going with some girlfriends, don't worry I don't think I'll have my first slow dance ever this time around!

My hardest class this semester is microbiology...which I have many names for but in all reality maybe I'm just complaining too much. No exaggeration, it is a very difficult class, but so far I haven't passed out from stress (although I have had stomach pains from it!). I got a considerably good grade on my quiz for it today and the grade I got on my first test was better than I expected. So far God is answering my prayers and for that I am very thankful.

I am also thankful that He is challenging me. I don't know in what ways I'll grow because of these challenges but His hand is on this time.

My roommate is awesome, I think I say that a lot but it's true! Ok, so I'm the one who gives her massages and takes out the garbage and washes the dishes, but I couldn't have asked for someone more compatible, and I think God is using us to teach each other new things.

:) Ok, got a test to study for. TIC (this is college),

Olivia

4 comments:

  1. Vlog of invisibility?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh ooh!! Have fun at the dance! :-) (ANd watch out for any boys - I'd hate to lose my only single dedicated friend that I have!! ;-)). Lol!!!

    Woot!! You can do it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything Amy said, although if your heart is stolen, what can you do? ;) Teasing! I love you, girly. You seem sooo far away now.

    ReplyDelete