Saturday, August 28, 2010

Verging on 90 degrees...


Olivia's List of Favorite Actors (in no particular order)
Entry #2: Johnny Depp
Why? The modern James Dean, Depp doesn't conform to usual acting patterns. He has starred in romance, comedy, drama, horror, musical, and even Disney films. Indie, original, totally cool accent, and not bad looking for an old guy.

So once August is over the birthdays pretty much are, too. We celebrated...seven birthdays this month. And I have two good friends with birthdays in August. Three people at the moment in our house are August babies. Personally, I'm glad I wasn't an August-ie. It's too popular. June is just perfect for me. :) So anyways, we are going tonight to Denver to celebrate my sis's 15th birthday. Pictures will describe our destination better than I can, so be on the look out for those!
Last night I went babysitting for a few hours. On the way home it was dusk and I knew I'd be going home to an empty house, so I decided to drive to our city's little hiking park. There is a great overlook of the city from there and it was indeed beautiful with all the lights and the mountains in the backround. There were a few whispy clouds in the sky, and I felt that if I could fly I would soar up to them and let them rest on my skin. Oh I want to know what a cloud feels like so much!
Still don't have a job. Maybe I'm being lazy on that note...I really wanted to get a job with this one agency, but it hasn't happened and it's sort of an indefinite thing. So I guess I have to fill out more applications. And maybe get a dress-suit for interviews?
Dance starts on Wednesday. I feel like there are million little "dance!" bubbles floating around in me and won't pop away until I start. I've never been this anxious for dance to start! It must be my awesome classmates...I grew so close to them last year and this year I think we'll really feel like a family.
I had a random movie moment pop into my head today as I watched my friend play tennis. Remember from "Napolean Dynamite" where Pedro realizes that his head is hot because of his hair? So he shaves it all off? Yeah, that was my movie moment.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Johnny Depp is def. handsome. :)

    See, June is OUR big-birthday month. We've got three people in our household with June birthdays.

    Love Nap. Dyn.! Such stupid-humor! And Deb is soooo cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not bad looking for an old guy!" Haha! Ok, it's kinda funny, when my Dad used to teach school the girls were all like "Johnny Depp is so hot!" And he was like, "Ok, he's MY age!" And they were all like "Eeewww!!" :-P Sorry, just made me think of that! Hehehe! So I appreciate the way you put it! ;-)

    *Howls* Poor Scott! :-P Ok, your movie moment just made me laugh! Hehe! :-P

    ReplyDelete