Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My dog is scratching furiously at the door

Listening to the soundtrack of "Love Never Dies", the new musical sequal to Phantom of the Opera. I am highly doubtful. Three songs in, I'm still doubtful.

It wasn't such a great night.

I ate hardly anything today. Waffles, a cupcake, a granola bar, a smoothie, and an apple.

Dance starts tomorrow. I. Can't. Wait.

Dad's going camping Sunday night. I really want to go, but then I'd miss my Perspectives class. I could make it up Monday night at the other church...still contemplating this.

Planning on leaving early tomorrow morning to get a bagel and coffee at Panera.

I randomly wished today for the Olympics. I love the Olympics. Can't wait for them to start...but that's like, a year away. :(

1 comment:

  1. You should go camping if you can make up the class! Totally! :-)

    Olympics are fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete