Monday, August 23, 2010


Olivia's List of Favorite Actors (in no particular order)
Entry #1: James Dean
Why? A legendary classic, didn't conform to the expected "characters" of the time, didn't have his own "shell" or "mold". He was his own person.

Today was my first day of school this semester. I am attending Pikes Peak Community College...Rampart campus. Last semester I went to the Centennial and Downtown campuses, so now I am hitting the last one in the city. The thing I don't like about this campus is that most of the student body is made up of students about my age. I like the atmosphere at the other campuses where a class is made up of people of all ages. In most of my classes last spring I was one of the youngest in the class. That could very easily not be the case at Rampart. Thankfully I am in my longest, hardest class with a good friend of mine. Oh, and that's chemistry. Give me biology or anatomy any day, but chemistry...if this class doesn't transfer to my 4-year school I will literally flip. My other two classes are World History and French (French I am going to tomorrow). It's only three classes but they add up to 13 credit hours, only one less hour than last semester with four classes. And I have a feeling this chemistry class will suck my guts out of me.
Playing phone tag with a potential employer...
It's raining. absolute bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment