Monday, January 31, 2011

Ink cartridge and salt grinder

Two items ^ I have to take with me for the workers in Gabon. Maybe I'll pack along a few other little surprises? If I have enough room and my bag doesn't weigh too much! I weighed it today with some of the stuff in it and it weight 40 pounds--uh oh! Ten away from my limit!

A few days ago it was verging on 70 degrees. Today it is in the 20 range and snowing. Tomorrow it is supposed to be even colder...only in Colorado! I hope it stays cold before I go! I want my fix of winter.

I love not having school but it sure does make me even more lazy. I need to start working! Studying French! Finding scholarships! Packing! So much to do...I don't want to ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hope packing is going well!! :-)

    Whoa!!!! 70-20! Yikes, big switch!!!!

    Hehe!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying your break!!! You deserved it! <3

    ReplyDelete