Friday, November 9, 2012

One week

One week until I go back to Colorado for Thanksgiving break.  This is my favorite time of year.  The feeling of getting off the plane and walking through the terminal, knowing that in less than five minutes you will be hugging the people you love most in the world...it's the best feeling I've ever had.  And because Thanksgiving break is the first break of the semester, it's the best time!  Then I come back to school for about two and a half weeks until I go back home.

Highlights of the week:
-Getting to use one lamp (thank you Lord for generators...our power has not been restored yet in my dorm)
-Finishing all three of my tests (although next week may not be so highlighted when I get the grades)
-Getting to skype with my mom, who is in India right now!!
-Seeing friends as we all came back from our week away during the hurricane!

No comments:

Post a Comment