Wednesday, November 16, 2011

it's no-shave november...

...and I found out you can really upset some guys if you tell them that you are participating. For some reason they think it's gross and don't even like that there are girls who aren't afraid to do something out of the norm every once in a while. Guess it's true that guys don't like girls with minds of their own?



This beautiful sunrise made getting up at 5:30 yesterday morning totally worth it. Let me tell you about my sleep schedule now. Actually, all I have to say is this: before college, I couldn't even drink the mildest cup of caffeinated tea after 3 pm without being affected, tossing and turning until midnight or beyond. Now, I can down a can of Coke or a cup of coffee right before bed and still be out within fifteen minutes of laying down. Literally, there hasn't been a night this semester that I did sleep quickly and soundly.

The week is almost over for me...just one paper to write...which is due tomorrow...and then I am free!!!! Except not really, because the break will be full of studying anyways. Yay.

Life is beautiful, even when it isn't. God is good, even when we can't see it.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, it's the dudes that are always harping on about "natural beauty!!111" and how women "shouldn't wear makeup!!11" that are most opposed to women with hairy legs. So much for natural beauty, aye? Meh, to heck with 'em.

    Just think Livs--winter break is so close!

    ReplyDelete